Thursday, September 30, 2010

Linly Heflin Fashion Show-Birmingham, AL

Greetings!

I had the pleasure of modeling some beautiful clothing for Gus Meyer yesterday! The Linly Heflin Fashion Show is a highlight of the fall season in Birmingham-not only for the incredible preview of Fall and Winter Fashion Lines, but also for the incredible mission behind the show.

The Annual Linly Heflin Fashion Show benefits the Linly Heflin Scholarship Program, which benefits Alabama women looking to further their education. The Linly Heflin Unit, founded in 1919,  is comprised of 125 members. Scholars from this program attend schools across this state and are exploring a wide variety of fields of study.

This year's show featured the acclaimed designer Gustavo Cadile and I had the honor of modeling his beautiful wedding gown!

After the show, I got to have lunch with one of the most wonderful people in my life-my Miss West Central director Tom Taylor. We had so much fun catching up-I miss him so much!

Yesterday was another amazing Miss Alabama day!!! I am so blessed.

Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment