Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Chance of a Lifetime

Hello Everyone!
This afternoon, I will head to Las Vegas for a once-in-a-lifetime experience. But this journey does not begin today-it began almost 7 months ago when my dream came true and I was given the chance to spend 365 days serving this Great State and this wonderful program.
My experiences as Miss Alabama have changed my life forever and I am SO HONORED and HUMBLED to represent all of you on a national stage! I am ready to be the best I can be during competition with the invaluable guidance and support from our selfless Board of Directors and sponsors and the constant strength of my family and friends. I will be eternally grateful for all of your encouraging words, prayers, and love. I will never be able to tell you what it has meant to me.
I love you all and I am SO EXCITED about the next 11 days! Las Vegas…here I come!!!
With Love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment